A question we get asked all the time how to do is, how do I change the homepage of my WordPress site to a page I have created?
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- In the left hand hover over settings and then click reading.
- You will now see the section that says Front page displays. In this section select A static page (select below) click this.
- Select the page you wish to have as your homepage in the Front Page drop down.
- Select the page you wish to have for your blog in the Posts page drop down. If you haven’t created one, go and do so then come back here.
- Click Save.
And its that simple. Your new page will now be the homepage for your WordPress site.
As ever with our WordPress Hosting, if you need any help please contact one of our staff!