Reseller web hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties. The reseller purchases the host's services wholesale and then sells them to customers, possibly for a profit. A certain portion of hard drive space and bandwidth is allocated to the reseller account. The reseller may rent a dedicated server from a hosting company or resell shared hosting services.
What are the benefits of reseller web hosting?
- You can act as a hosting company and make money from hosting and creating sites.
- Design your own unique hosting plans that are tailored to your business and clients.
- Host and bill customers using your unique brand.
- Save money with its low initial start-up costs with the opportunity to upgrade later
What's included in a reseller package?
- Domain hosting.
- Disc Space
- Manage your own plans and configure different accounts based on your needs
- Pass on features to your own clients such as email, control panel, additional scripts and monitoring tools
- Premium support (usually 24/7) offered by hosting provider
- Latest cPanel control panel