We pre install the first WordPress instance for you automatically when you sign up, so theirs no need to install it as such.
If you need to install another site, simply visit the WordPress installer in cPanel and setup a new instance.
The last method would be to:
- Download the latest version from WordPress.org in a zipped folder.
- Unzip contents and upload via FTP to your hosting.
- Visit cPanel and create a new mysql database, user and then assign the user permissions to use this database.
- Visit your website address and the WordPress installer will ask for the database details, and then help you create an admin user.
- Once completed, you can sign in and start editing your WordPress Site
« What Should I Know before Installing WordPress? |