Want to increase your sites viability on social networks? then you need to have a Facebook like, and tweet counters on your WordPress Hosting! Follow our simple guide and have them placed in seconds!
- Login to your WordPress Admin
- In the left hand menu hover over Plugins, then click add new
- There are many social plugins to achieve this, but our favourite is Digg Digg, a floating sidebar that contains all of the buttons. Search for this plugin.
- When you have it in the list, click install now.
- You will get a popup asking if you want to install it, click yes.
- On the next screen you will see the installation progress, at the bottom click activate plugin.
And thats it, you will now having a floating sidebar with the social share buttons in it. all you need to do next is add Facebook comments, and maybe automatically post to twitter, and your site is social!