Want to increase your sites viability on social networks? then you need to have a Facebook like, and tweet counters on your WordPress Hosting! Follow our simple guide and have them placed in seconds!
- Login to your WordPress Admin
- In the left hand menu hover over Plugins, then click add new
- There are many social plugins to achieve this, but our favourite is Digg Digg, a floating sidebar that contains all of the buttons. Search for this plugin.
- When you have it in the list, click install now.
- You will get a popup asking if you want to install it, click yes.
- On the next screen you will see the installation progress, at the bottom click activate plugin.
And thats it, you will now having a floating sidebar with the social share buttons in it. all you need to do next is add Facebook comments, and maybe automatically post to twitter, and your site is social!
TaggedFacebook Like , Twitter Count , WordPress
« How To Change Your WordPress Homepage | How To Use Page Templates In WordPress »